Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Superb and Sexy

Superb and Sexy by Jill Shalvis is the final book on the Sky High trilogy. Shalvis scores again with a can't miss, sexy book. Superb and Sexy is the story of Brody, the third owner of Sky High Airlines, and Maddie, Sky High's gorgeous, wise-cracking concierge. Maddie is in over her head trying to protect her twin sister Leena from their ruthless family. Brody, who is just beginning to admit his feelings for Maddie to himself, decides it is his job to protect Maddie from herself.

Things really heat up when Maddie and Brody finally give into the passion and attraction they feel for one another. I loved reading Noah and Shayne's stories, but I feel that Shalvis saved the best for last with Brody and Maddie's story. There is drama, passion, and heart-felt romance with both Maddie and Brody growing as the story progresses.

1 comment:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I love a good trilogy--when I get caught up on my TBR stack, I'll have to look for this one.