Sunday, October 05, 2008

I've been tagged by Alyssa

I've been tagged by Alyssa Goodnight to grab the first book near me.

The rules are as follows: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions.Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the closest. Tag five other people to do the same.Here's page 56 of the closest book on my desk.

"The dining room is dark and depressing. The lights above are dimly lit chandeliers, with flickering bulbs that give off about as much light as candles. The electricity in the dining hall and about everywhere else seems patchy at best."

I just started reading Wuthering High by Cara Lockwood. Julie Leto over at plotmonkeys.com suggested it and I look forward to giving it a try. Cara Lockwood is a new author to me and Julie has always given me great suggestions.

1 comment:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

This book sounds good! And I love the title. Glad you played!