Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009 Reading Goals

I'm trying to improve on my books read from 2008 in 2009. I have a good idea of the number of books read in 2008(around 120), but would like to read a more in 2009.

My reading goals for 2009 are as follows:

1. Read at least one new-to-me author each month
2. Read at least 2 books per month that have been in my TBR pile since 2008
3. Read more ebooks, since I finally invested in a Sony ereader over Christmas
4. Keep a log of all books read on an excel spreadsheet, listing author, genre, date completed, and my grade for the book
5. Get my reviews up on my blog faster than in 2008
6. Try to read at least one book a month that is outside my comfort zone

I'm sure I'll come up with other goals as the year progresses, but these are good for now.

2 comments:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Liza -

That's an awesome goal! I love that you're willing to give new authors a chance...you rock, girl!

hugs
Hawk

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Very nice! Let us know what you think of the Sony ereader...I'm interested! ;) Enjoy your reading...