Sunday, April 24, 2011

5K Training Begins Soon

So, I start my newest 5K training program on Tuesday evening. I've done the No Boundaries training before and it really helped me to stick to my goal. Since I've managed to gain back most of the weight I lost last year, I need something to kick my butt into gear. I've decided running, in combination with eating right will get me back on track.

Since I have done the training before, I'm hoping I'll be able to run more than walk/run through most of the training. The training is to prepare me to run a 5K on July 4th. My goal is to run as much of this race as possible and be in good enough shape by the end of October to run an entire 5K without walking.

I also plan on updating my blog each week. I currently have 4 book review to post as well as an update for the end of the week on how my first week of training goes. I've gotten behind on my blogging in the last few weeks, but it really is something I want to improve on this year.

No comments: