Thursday, October 16, 2014

He's So Fine (Lucky Harbor Book 11)

For Olivia Bentley, Lucky Harbor is more than the town where she runs her new vintage shop. It's the place where folks are friendly to strangers-and nobody knows her real name. Olivia does a good job of keeping her past buried, not getting too cozy with anyone . . . until she sees a man drowning. Suddenly she's rushing into the surf, getting up close and personal with the hottest guy she's ever laid hands on.

Charter boat captain Cole Donovan has no problem with a gorgeous woman throwing her arms around his neck in an effort to "save" him. In fact, he'd like to spend a lot more time skin-to-skin with Olivia. He's just not expecting that real trouble is about to come her way. Will it bring her deeper into Cole's heart, or will it be the end of Olivia's days in little Lucky Harbor?

Release Date September 30, 2014
Grand Central Publishing
Lucky Harbor Book 11

I was lucky enough to get a review copy thanks to the publisher through NetGalley. The Lucky Harbor series is one of my favorites from Jill Shalvis and while I'm sad to see it come to an end, I'm loving how Ms. Shalvis is wrapping the series up.

I think I laughed more reading He's So Fine than I have with most of the other books in the series. Olivia and Cole have awesome chemistry from the moment Olivia jumps in to save Cole, but their dialogue cracked me up the entire book. I loved Olivia and Cole as a couple and honestly only had one big problem with the story. I really didn't like that Olivia kept Cole in the dark about her past for as long as she did. I wanted her to trust him enough to share early in their relationship, especially when Cole was so open about his past with her. However, I still thought they really were perfect for one another and wanted them to go the distance as a couple.

While He's So Fine isn't my favorite book in the Lucky Harbor series, it was a great addition to the series. I’m currently reading Tanner’s book, which is the last full-length book in the series. I will miss my annual visits to Lucky Harbor.



No comments: