Saturday, July 11, 2015

HOT SEAL

Sex with the ex… It shouldn’t be this good the second time around.

Navy SEAL Dane “Viking” Erikson has sworn off women—or at least he’s sworn off one woman: DEA Agent Ivy McGill. His ex-wife.

But when they’re forced to work together on a critical military mission, Dane can’t help but notice how the one woman he shouldn’t want is the only one he can’t stop thinking about. 

Ivy knows what it’s like to fall for a SEAL’s hard muscles and killer smile—and she knows what it’s like when everything falls apart. So why is she naked against a wall and begging Dane for more?

Release Date: July 7, 2015
Seals of Summer 2 Boxed Set
HOT series book #9
Review copy provided by author

Liza’s Review:

I'm a huge fan of Lynn Raye Harris and especially love her HOT series of books. I was super excited to get a chance to read HOT SEAL early. While HOT SEAL is the 9th book in the HOT series, if you have missed any of the prior books, you will be fine reading it as a stand-alone. HOT SEAL actually is releasing before book 8 HOT & BOTHERED, since it is included in the Seals of Summer 2 boxed set. 

I really enjoyed HOT SEAL. I love reading about strong characters and both Dane and Ivy more than fit that description. They both are very determined to have their careers and fight to take down the bad guy. Even after their marriage ended, they both are still attracted to one another. In fact I could totally feel the sparks across the room the first time they saw each other upon meeting again. The chemistry between Dane and Ivy was so intense I knew it was just a matter of time before they finally had to be together again. 

I also loved how protective Dane was of Ivy, and Ivy of Dane. They both would do anything to protect the other, and would even throw the rulebook out if needed. I knew their protective instincts just weren't part of the job but much like their chemistry was the result of them both still loving one another. I love the HOT books and always want the couples to work out in the end. However, there was something extra special for me with Dane and Ivy. I knew their careers could be an issue, as they were part of what broke up their marriage in the past. 

I loved the introduction of the SEALs to the HOT group. As the HOT series is one of my most favorite series ever from Lynn Raye Harris, this means there will be more books to come in the series. I personally feel like the HOT series is perfect for readers who love sexy military romances.

BUY LINKS:

iBooks: http://apple.co/1IjUAIh
B&N: http://bit.ly/1crKeca
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1KmsyZZ

No comments: