Friday, January 13, 2017

SEDUCTION: A BAYFRONT BILLIONAIRES NOVELLA

Delicious and hot, the seductive Bayfront Billionaires need one thing, and one thing only: the woman made for them, the one woman on earth who can complete their trio of passion and desire.

Lily Hart has taken a temporary position as a live-in butler for billionaire musicians Jackson Sterling and Lexington Alexander. She expected to be on call day and night. But what she did not plan for was that these two billionaires would be as handsome as sin and hell-bent on having her in their bed. Entirely skilled at the art of seduction, they make Lily burn for pleasure in ways she never knew she could. 

Jax and Lex have been waiting for a muse, and when breathtaking, sensuous Lily arrives on their doorstep, they know she’s the woman to join them in the seductive web the three of them weave. But passion between three can end in flames, and Lily, Jax, and Lex must decide—is opening their hearts worth the risk?

Release Date: January 10, 2017
Bayfront Billionaire
Swerve St. Martin's
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Nikki’s Review:

I typically avoid novellas. I don't feel like I get a whole solid story and things seem rushed. So I went into this novella with a bit of skepticism. I was pleasantly surprised!

Lily is a butler for highly regarded and talented classical music artists, Jax and Lex. She's at their beck and call all day long. She's hoping to secure enough money with this gig to make her dreams of traveling to Europe for an extended time come true. What she didn't anticipate is falling hard for Jax and Lex.

Jax and Lex are still haunted by the loss of a woman they both loved. They haven't been able to compose any meaningful music, or so they think, since her death. But when Lily enters their lives, she's just the muse they needed!

I loved the slow tantalizing burn of the three of them together. They didn't just hit the sheets at the first sign of lust. Jax and Lex romanced her and made her feel special. All three were carrying their respective baggage but there was a ton of chemistry sparking that none of them could ignore. 

I really enjoyed getting to know these characters. The heroes were a bit dark and broody. Lily was spunky and fun, and kept the story from getting too heavy.  The love scenes were spicy and yummy; it was a ménage after all! 

While this book takes place in a short time frame, I really enjoyed how it all came together. I never felt like I was missing any pieces. If you're looking for something steamy and entertaining that you can gobble up in a short time frame, you should totally read this book!

Rating: 3.5 Stars (B+)

Liza’s Review:

Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella was the first book I'd read by Calista Fox. I really enjoyed her voice and liked trying a new author in a novella.

Overall I really enjoyed Seduction. I liked the sexual tension between Lily, Jax, and Lex, and found myself hoping they could make their relationship work. I also like each of the characters as individuals. Lily is a super strong woman working in a male dominated profession as a butler. Jax and Lex are both super talented musicians and composers who are working on a tribute album to their former lover Katarina, but finding all their inspiration from Lily. While Lex and Jax hadn't shared a woman since Katarina, I knew their mutual attraction to Lily and her's to them would lead to some super sexy times together.

The length of time Jax and Lex were working on the album was relatively short, yet I felt like their relationship with Lily was fully developed. The three of them together worked in a way they couldn't have worked if it was just Lily with either Jax or Lex. I found the love scenes steamy and enjoyed the progression of the quickly developing relationship.

Seduction was an enjoyable sexy and emotional story. With it being a novella length story, it was a fast read, yet it didn't feel rushed at all to me, and I recommend this story and and engaging read.


Rating: 3.5 Stars (B)

Buy Links:

No comments: