Thursday, June 01, 2017

COLD TOUCH (EXTRASENSORY AGENTS #2)

Meet the Extrasensory Agents…a team of psychics who can solve the coldest of crimes!

Gifted with the ability to relive a murder victim's final minutes, Olivia Wainwright isn't sure if her powers are a blessing or a curse. She is haunted by the things she's seen, heard, and felt...but takes comfort in the fact that she is helping to solve murders and save lives.

Savannah Detective Gabe Cooper isn't sure about Olivia's abilities, but he knows she's an amazing woman. And the more he gets to know her, the more he wants to protect her from any danger...including her own dark power.

Now the two of them must team up to catch a killer. The monster has been taking children for years...and time is running out to save his latest victim.

Note: A previous version of this book was published as Cold Touch by Leslie Parrish. It has been updated with bonus content and reissued.

Re-Release Date: October 31, 2016
LK Books
Extrasensory Agents #2
Paranormal Romance/Psychological Suspense

Liza’s Review:

I've loved Leslie Kelly's books since I first read her Harlequins years ago. When she originally published the Black CATs and Extrasensory Agents books under the name Leslie Parrish, I feel in love with her much darker voice.  I loved the Black CATs books and have said repeatedly I want more. I also love her Extrasensory Agents books and loved Cold Sight, the first book in the series. That being said, I really think Cold Touch is my favorite darker Leslie Kelly book ever.

I loved both of the main characters so much. Olivia's "gift" give me chills. I can't imagine willingly touching a dead body to experience the last 2 minutes and 10 seconds of that person's life to see how they died. Gabe is so protective of everyone around him. He and Olivia are attracted to one another from their very first meeting. Once Gabe realized he had real feelings for Olivia, his protection mode went into overdrive.

I also loved Gabe's partner Ty and Olivia's co-workers and her sister. In fact, I would love to see some of the secondary characters get books in the future. I don't want to post any spoilers about this book. I can only say I felt so many different emotions as I read this story. I cheered Olivia and Gabe on from the very beginning. I laughed out loud a few times, and cried like a baby at other times. I really thought I had the bad guy figured out with about 100 pages left, but was off the mark. I love that Leslie kept me guessing and I still had to wait for the reveal.

Cold Touch is one of the best books I've read all year. It is filled with suspense, action, and romance. I personally and hoping and praying we get more books in this series from Leslie Kelly in the future!

Rating: 5 Stars (A)

Buy Links: 





No comments: