Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A SKY FULL OF STARS

The stars are about to align in the newest Shaughnessy brothers romance!

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE
Brilliant astrophysicist Dr. Owen Shaughnessy feels more connected to the cosmos than to people. He's great with calculations, but when he leads a team of scientists to study a famous meteor shower, he doesn't factor in his free-spirited artist assistant Brooke Matthews.

LOVE CAN DAZZLE YOU
Polar opposites in personality, the friction between them threatens to derail the project. But the beauty and mystery of the night sky draw Owen and Brooke together―and she's going to surprise him in ways the stars never could.


Release Date: June 6, 2017
Sourcebook Casablanca
Shaughnessy Brothers #5
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

I've adored the books in the Shaughnessy Brothers series I've read to date. I have to admit I always wanted Owen's book though. There is just something about the quiet super intelligent guy that speaks to my heart.

I love an opposites attract romance, and Owen and Brooke totally fit that description to a tee. Owen is the super studious professor and Brooke is the free spirited artist. Somehow, they each got each other so quickly I had to believe they almost had love at first sight. Seriously I loved that Brooke brought out the fun side of Owen that he didn't show more than his family and Owen made Brooke see the world in a way she never had before. 

I loved the chemistry between Owen and Brooke. It was pretty obvious from the moment they met they both wanted each other. There was both a sweetness and a sexiness to their lovemaking and I fell in love with them as a couple right along with them falling in love with each other. 

I really liked how protective Owen was of Brooke. I pretty much cheered when he gave his family hell for not welcoming Brooke the way he had expected. It was sweet to see the quiet guy become the big Alpha male when it came to the woman he loved. 

Samantha Chase once again gives her readers a wonderful sweet and sexy romance with A Sky Full of Stars. While I found Ms. Chase's books after many books had been released, I have enjoyed going back and reading her back list to play catch up. I highly recommend A Sky Full of Stars and the rest of the books in the Shaughnessy Brothers series.

Rating: 4 Stars (B)



No comments: