Friday, September 15, 2017

THE BILLIONAIRES: THE BOSSES

What will it take to make her theirs? 

Bayli Styles leaves California wine country behind for the bright lights of New York City, in search of fame and fortune. However, fame and fortune are a little further out of reach than she had hoped, so to supplement her meager modeling income, she seeks a hostess position at Manhattan's hottest new venue, owned by billionaires Rory St. James and Christian Davila. Bayli gets much more than she bargained for when both devastatingly handsome and magnetic men make her blood sizzle...and offer her the guiltiest of all pleasures--themselves.

Bayli is the perfect solution to the two problems currently plaguing entrepreneurs Rory and Christian, professionally and sexually. She'd make the ultimate -face- for their current joint venture, but both men are thinking beyond business and waste no time seducing Bayli into their brand of double pleasure. In the end, the threesome will put it all on the line--their bodies, their hearts, their souls--either destined for failure, or for the redefinition of true love.

This is a standalone menage romance with an HEA.

Release Date: September 5, 2017
St. Martin's Press Griffin
Lover's Triangle #2
Contemporary Romance
Review copy provided by publisher

Liza's Review:

The Billionaire: The Bosses is Bayli's book. I'll be honest and say I was so glad her book was the second book in this series, as when we first met her, I knew I needed her story as soon as possible. While it is the second book in the current Lover's Triangle series, I believe it easily can be read as a stand-alone story if you missed out on the first book in the series.

I loved that Bayli is finally going after her dream in New York City and is willing to work any survival job to make her dream come true of being a rich and successful model. I loved that Bayli is not just a beautiful woman, but also a woman who is super smart and willing to do research to make sure any job she takes on is done right.

I loved how different Christian and Rory were from one another. They are both so intense, but in different ways.  I loved they each knew as soon as they met Bayli that she was the woman for them and didn't worry what others thought about their relationship. I loved that Bayli had individual time with each man before they were all together for the first time and also loved she was strong enough to stand up for any limits she had in and out of the bedroom. There are some seriously sexy times with these men, and I found myself falling for this triangle of lovers.

I will say the bit of suspense that was thrown in was good, but I figured out who was behind everything the moment the person appeared on the page. I still liked that it allowed Christian and Rory to show their more protective sides to Bayli without freaking her out and I honestly think it might have moved their relationship into something real much faster. 

The Billionaires: The Bosses is another sexy and fun romance from Calista Fox. I'm so glad I found Ms. Fox's books as I know with each story I'll get super sexy times with the lovers and an happily ever after by the end. 

Rating: 4 Stars (B)



No comments: